Sunday, June 27, 2010

Rapid Lash Review FINAL REVIEW

I can sum it up in 2 words.

IT WORKS!

IT WORKS IT WORKS IT WORKS!!!! (okay, that was 6 words...but you get the sentiment).

For the first 4 weeks there was no evidence of it working...but I kept at it. I applied it every night after washing my face. Faithfully applying it night after night. My vanity had honestly hit a new low, with me checking out my reflection. Very very intently.

At about the 4 to 5 week mark, I couldn't be sure. Was it working? Were my eyelashes longer?

At about the 6 to 7 week mark, I was thinking that they were definitely longer than before...but I was still unsure. I was asking the girls at work (who I only see 2 days in a row, once a week) if they could see a difference... and they thought my eyelashes looked longer

By about the 8 week mark, it was certain. My eyelashes were longer. And as a matter of fact, applying mascara became a cumbersome act. My eyelashes are so long, and so naturally curly that I get mascara ALL OVER my eyelid every single time I apply mascara.

On Thursday I went to the AGO with my son, a little earthquake shook Toronto, and rumours of 300 protestors wearing gas masks (G20's in Toronto) in the vicinity of the Art Gallery made me decide to leave for my safe haven...Greektown. As I was leaving I ran into a girl on a bicycle and I asked her what was going on down University Ave (it turned out to be a peaceful protest)...and in the middle of her describing the situation to me she interrupted herself to ask me "Are those your eyelashes?!?". LOL.. I told her about RapidLash. And there were 10 cops on bikes nearby eavesdropping. LOL.

The stuff isn't cheap - it's $59 for a tube, but I'm running on over 10 weeks now with it... At about the 10 week mark I started growing in my eyebrows for a younger, fresher, fuller look... and I've been applying the RapidLash to my eyebrown area for a little boost. Apparently each tube lasts about 3-4 months... but it's WELL worth the results.

Once your lashes get really long, go get them tinted black! You'll never need mascara again!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha that's crazy!

    But, two questions:

    1) Do you still have to keep using it every day?

    2) What the heck is in it?

    ReplyDelete