Monday, August 9, 2010

Rapid Lash - for olde times' sake...

Oh man, I'm so sorry for not blogging sooner. I've been busy getting my natural skin care line off the ground, which you can find here: http://www.madeyoulookcosmetics.etsy.com/, as well as my hand-made jewelry line, which you can find here: http://www.goddessofjewelry.etsy.com/welry.etsy.com/.

So you can see, I've been pretty busy.

The other day I was going through some old photographs on my computer when I found some that happened to be pretty clear shots of my eyelashes - both with and without mascara. So I thought I should take some pictures of my new eyelashes!

So here is a picture of my old eyelashes, without mascara on:









And here are two pictures of my "old" eyelashes WITH mascara on:













Now...if we can get past the fact that I look a little bit cross-eyed in these pictures, may I present, my new eyelashes with mascara on:











It's pretty astounding what the RapidLash did for me. The feedback I've been getting from customers AND friends who've been using it, is that it works for them too. It takes time, but it works! Be vigilant, apply it every night, and after about 10 weeks of NIGHTLY use, you can start using it just 2 or 3 times a week as a maintenance program...
So there it is - YOU decide if RapidLash is worth the $60 for the tube.

1 comment:

  1. Shut up!!! You look like you have crazy fake lashes on!!! That's amazing results if I say so myself.

    ReplyDelete