Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Rapid Lash Review PART II

So it's been almost 4 weeks of nightly use. I haven't forgotten to apply it once... I've been meticulously applying it to my upper lash line. Every. Single. Night.

I'm convinced my eye-lashes are the tiniest bit longer. Once I have mascara on, they are without a doubt touching my eyebrows now. One of the girls at work said she thought they looked more curled.

My eyelashes don't look any thicker, and upon closer inspection (I stare at them multiple times per day), I don't see any new baby lashes growing in.

But it's only been 4 weeks. Like I mentioned in the last Rapid Lash post, my customer at work who loved it said it took 8 weeks before she saw results. I've been meaning to ask her if it was 8 weeks before she STARTED to see results, or if she saw results after 8 weeks. Unfortunately I haven't seen her to ask. Sigh.

But I'm going to continue applying RapidLash. Every Night. Until I look like Bambi... :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment