Sunday, April 4, 2010

Rapid Lash Review PART I

Soooo.... I've been using RapidLash for 10 nights now. I tried taking "before" pictures so that I could *really* document this, but the camera just wont focus right without a flash, and with a flash you can't see anything anyway! ARGH! So I've been obsessively checking out my eyelashes every morning when I wake up.

My boyfriend thinks I've hit a new low with my vanity.

The things I do in the name of research.

Okay okay, it's cuz I'm a product junkie and I just can't help myself.

Anyway, it's been 10 days.
And nothing to report.

There' s no change in the length of my eyelashes. They look just as thick as they did before (not that I'm implying they're thick - I'm just saying they haven't gotten thicker). I see no evidence of little tiny lashes trying to grow in.

I had a customer at work (a sweet little old lady who looked like Bambi - with the use of RapidLash) tell me that one had to be patient and that it took her 8 weeks to see results. I have to remember to ask her the next time I see her if it was 8 weeks before she STARTED to see the growth, or if it was 8 weeks before her eyelashes were noticeably different...

Anyway, I shall keep you all posted with this as time goes by. So keep yer eyes peeled for a PART II soon! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment