Thursday, September 9, 2010

Au Naturel Day 4 - Oil Cleansing!!!

I love Oil Cleansing. It can be tedious because it takes so long... I try to do it once a week, especially after those days where I wear a lot of make-up. It's an awesome deep cleanser. Essentially what you do is mix your vegetable oil of choice with a little bit of Castor Oil, massage into your skin for about 2 minutes before steaming and massaging it off with a hot hot washcloth.

Your skin will absolutely glow!!!

Last night I came out of the bathroom, my boyfriend took one look at my skin and immediately decided to try the Oil Cleansing for himself. He declared it to be just a really lovely facial massage (which it is!!!) and he loved how his skin looked after. He even woke me up this morning to tell me how amazing his skin still looked. Bugger!!!

Update about the little pimple - it's completely gone.
Update #2 about pimples...there are 2 tiny new ones that have popped up on my cheek! GAH! So I masked again today with the baking soda, activated charcoal and GwendolynForever's Honey & Glycerin cleanser. I also added a bit of Green Clay and substituted Lavender Essential Oil for the Rosemary EO.

I'll keep you abreast of any pimpular developments. :o)

Otherwise my skin is just glowing! The dryness on my nasolabial fold has disappeared, no new blackheads have formed, the fine lines in my nasolabial fold have minimized big time and the little lines around my eyes have also softened! YES!!!

So far so good. I'm going for 7 days...even though I'm really itching to try my new Biotherm products!!! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment